Open hours of our exhibition
Everyday from 10:00 to 16:30 (except year end and new year holidays)
*There is no permanent exhibition. Please check the exhibition terms before you come.
(1)Free, when entering from “Yushima local government office complex” main gate. And you are requested to enter and out from same gate, because of security reason.
(2)400 yen, when entering from Kyu-Iwasaki-tei. And you are requested to enter and out from same gate, because of security reason.
Open hours to access to our collection
Announcement the resurgence of browsing and renting our materials
Because of the declaration of the emergency for the COVID-19, NAMA had suspended browsing and renting our materials. In this time, NAMA proceed with browsing and renting our materials from 1st June since end of the declaration.
However, after the resurgence, we have a possibility of suspension once again. It depends on the situation of infection of novel corona virus etc. Thank you for your kindly corporation and understanding.
Request when you visit NAMA
1 You are requested as follows for infection prevention.
(1) You are requested to keep the distance with others at least 2 meter as much as possible.
(2) You are requested to wear the mask, wash your hands, sterilize your fingers deeply, when you have a cough, please cover your mouth with your hands or handkerchief to prevent the droplet infection. Surely you are requested wash your hands deeply after that.
(3)You are requested to check your temperature before you visit.
2 When you are qualified person as follows, please refrain to visit NAMA.
(1) You have a fever more than 37.5 Celsius.
(2) You feel suffocated, severe dull, even light pharyngalgia, sore throat, and cough.
(3) You experienced to visit infection spread continuously countries and areas within a fortnight.
Note:In the case you are turned out to be qualified person with temperature and physical condition check when you visit NAMA, you are rejected to enter.
You may be ask to check your temperature at the entrance of “Yushima local government office complex”.
Refer. (Japanese only) http://kantou.mof.go.jp/tokyo/pageknthp082000179.html
3 In the case an infected person with novel corona virus is occurred, all visitors name and contact address or e-mail, telephone number are informed to public organisation such as healthcare centre if required.
4 You are requested to corporate and understand for infection prevention of novel corona virus (COVID-19).
(1) Limited person is permitted to browse the materials. Maximum is two at once including accompanied person.
(2) You are requested to understand and corporate that browsing date and time is sometimes not fitted your requirements.
Weekdays except national holidays
* When entering from Kyu-Iwasaki-tei Garden(former Iwasaki residence garaden), admission is 400 yen.
In addition, visitors enter from only Kyu-Iwasaki-tei on Saturdays, Sundays and National holidays. And visitors must come and out from same gate because of security reason.
National Archives of Modern Architecture, Agency for Cultural Affairs
4-6-15 Yushima, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo, 113-8553, Japan
AccessContact number :
* Please contact us in advance if you visit a group of 20 people or more.
* Parking lot to visitors is not located NAMA’s property. Please use a public transportation or nearby one etc.
* Facility is renovated according to the old standards. If you visit by a wheelchair, please contact us in advance.
* If you use a luggage locker, please make a request to the office on the 1st floor.
Access to NAMA collections
Part of collections is available to brawse, copy, and other purposes. However, you need to get a permission to each purpose in advance.
Procedural terms to permission is usually required two weeks. However, it is informed NAMA working system is temporary unusual, procedural term is required more than two weeks.
You are requested to contact us with enough time.
Please contact followed e-mail address with “collection name” and its project name before you come to NAMA.
Each collection name
SAKAKURA Junzo architectural plan collection
Microfilm belonged to TANGE Associates
Shibuya-ku rehabilitation project planned by IKEBE Kiyoshi collection
MURATA Yutaka architectural plan collection
YOSIZAKA Takamasa + Atelier U architectural plan collection
“Bullfight no.14” designed by Le Corbusier(Former drop curtain at Shibuya pantheon theater)
OTAKA Masato architectural plan collection
WATANABE Jin collection
KIMURA Toshihiko structural design collection
KIKUTAKE Kiyonori architectural plan collection
KODOMO NO KUNI architetural relavant collection
YOSHIDA Tetsuro collection
HIRATA Shigeo collection
KISHIDA Hideto collection