Visitor InformationOpening Time：
Saturday, Sunday and National holidays (Excluding exhibition period*)
New Year holidays (December 29 to January 3)
* There is no permanent exhibition. Please check the exhibition page.
* When entering from Kyu-Iwasaki-tei Gardens (during exhibitions only), admission of ¥ 400 will be charged.
In addition, on Saturdays, Sundays and National holidays, only visitors from Kyu-Iwasaki-tei Gardens will be accepted.
National Archives of Modern Architecture, Agency for Cultural Affairs
4-6-15 Yushima, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo, 113-8553, Japan
* Please contact us in advance if you are visiting a group of 20 people or more.
* There is no parking lot in the archives. Please use a public transportation or use nearby parking etc.
* The archive is renovating a building according to the old standards. Please contact us in advance if you will be visiting with a wheelchair.
* If you want to use the locker, please make a request on the 1st floor office.
Viewing the Archival Materials
A portion of the archival materials are available for public viewing. Materials may be perused at the archives with prior registration.